Hello, I’m Don. I specialize in writing for Christ-centered companies, charities, churches, non-profits and others. I bring to my work an authenticity, integrity and passion for the Christian market that will help your message resonate deeply with your target audience. I delight in the written word. I am used to managing heavy workloads and meeting deadlines with the highest quality results. I take pride in my work.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself:
- Lifelong Christian educator
- Completed the American Writers and Artists Institutes’s (AWAI) Copywriting Course and Freelance Copywriter Website Construction Course
- BA degree in Business Management from San Francisco State University
- Joined a large Fortune 500 company as a tax accountant
- Held several business assignments in U.S. domestic taxation and foreign taxation in West Africa, Spain and the U.K.
- Ordained Elder in two separate churches
- Ordained Deacon in our current church
- Practicing Gideon in The Gideons International ministry
- Supported several children in the Christian Children’s Fund for more than ten years
- Married and blessed with two children and four grandchildren
- Have five Eagle Scouts in the family, including our son, three grandsons and myself
- Hobbies include community service, travel, sports, camping, hiking and reading
Please consult the FAQ and Rates/Quotes pages if you have additional questions, or contact me directly via the Contact page. I’m always happy to answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to working with you!
You can also follow Don on Facebook at: Don Weimer Christian Copywriter
You must be logged in to post a comment.